Friday, February 13, 2009

hello cookie magazine


It seems that our house has hit the stands in the latest Cookie magazine. I'm yet to receive our copy, so no sneak peeks here for the time being. So I thought that for the next day or two I should be a responsible shop owner and upload some new items to our online shop. Such as these photos by moi. They are an 8 x 10'' archival photographic print, mounted on 30 X 40cm board to fit into an Ikea ribba frame. Too easy. We have donated the full set of 6 photos to Gemma's Art fights Fire fundraiser in aid of the Red Cross bush fire appeal. As well as a few other items, a photograph by me (outside from Arthur's Circus), and 2 puzzle pictures, similar to those seen here. The tickets will be on sale this coming Monday 16th Feb, from us, Outre Gallery, Meet me at Mikes and Metropolis books. The list of artists donating work is getting pretty darn fancy. For more info head here.

No comments: