Thursday, May 29, 2008

up for sale


We managed a night away earlier this week in the countryside at Nick's brother's farm. A bit of horse feeding, sheep patting and piggy oinking. It's lovely to escape the city at times.
Not much to report this week, no sneaky finds as yet. I did add the photo below to our bigcartel site as well as this one of Mickey. I'm planning to do a series of photographs of vintage toys from our collection. I just need to find a little daylight and non-Arthur times to try and get it done.
I'm also thinking of having another photography exhibition in the shop to be a part of the Melbourne Fringe Festival. So I better get off my butt and do some time planning.

1 comment:

Spin Spin said...

Any excuse to look at more of your beautiful photos & objects sounds good to me :)