Friday, May 16, 2008

remember these?


Oh to be 8 years old, hooning around the footpath, tripping over, scraping knees and breaking wrists again....pleading with mum that these lace up skates (that you put over your shoes), just weren't cool and that you needed speed skates or those fancy white boot skates with red wheels. (My sister got the white ones and I the speed skates).
We have been rather busy here at Arthur's Circus and sometimes feel that we really need to get our skates on, to do all the things we want to do. We are in the process of having some great features coming out about us / the shop / our home. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to spill the beans on things that are yet to come out. So I'll keep quiet and give you this link to where we have been featured recently. So thankyou to Virginia and Home Beautiful.

No comments: