Saturday, May 3, 2008

how many posts?



Okay I thought I was approaching 100 posts, but then I checked and it seems I had saved a few as drafts, without realising. So I think they are included in the 100. But then I deleted a few of the drafts and I think I deleted the posts too. It's confused me, so I stopped deleting and I'm back at post 97 (I think). Der, all I needed to do was look at my sidebar and realise that last year I had made 40 posts and this year 47. So I'm only at 87 posts So I'll leave it at that, and you'll have to wait a wee while longer for a giveaway. It may include a magnet set I've been making. As I finally found a cheap online magnet store that had the size I was after and wasn't through ebay. So I've been taking photos, had the badge maker out, super glue and lots of old games bits and pieces out and making a mess. You can find them online at big cartel or etsy.

2 comments:

Gabriela Aizcorbe said...

vintage nunca pasa de moda...

Saludos desde Argentina

Gabriela

www.gabrielaaizcorbe.blogspot.com

Spin Spin said...

Ha! I used to love those guys that you photographed for the top magnet set...they sit in a car or a bus or something, yes? Oh, the memories...