Saturday, November 22, 2008

online update


Phew, it sure is time consuming photographing, photoshopping and uploading to our bigcartel site. Perhaps that's why I've neglected it of late. Apologies to those out there, as we seem to be getting an awful lot of browsing but not much buying going on of late. So I've added a few Christmas related items that are currently on sale. Also some vintage stuff as well as some artwork. I'll be adding more artwork, now that the hailing and rainy Melbourne day has passed and I have some decent natural light to photograph in and maybe the nong made by leah as it's been a great helper in posing for photographs and has earned some cuddles from someone out there.

3 comments:

Hyena In Petticoats said...

The Christmas shop looks really good - some of those vintage games are a treat......

I almost forgot that you still have Nongs over there - they look so different now!

Hope all is well in A.C land - I'll try and pop in over Christmas when I come home to see the family....

Leah xxx

Trixie Jones said...

Very cool letters- I've emailed my husband as a Christmas hint ;)

Behind ouou said...

the photos on your site are always so beautiful~ but yeah, it IS a lot of work! :)