Friday, June 20, 2008

random shop photo


Yestrday morning I raced into the city to grab a copy of Frankie Magazine, as we are featured in their 'I love my shop' section. I've scanned a copy and put it up here, if you want to take a peek. Double page spread woo hoo, thankyou Frankie.
In relation to the pick-up sticks photo, we were contacted today by someone who asked if we had any vintage wooden ones for sale. Oh yes we do, so I photographed them and emailed. So the point of this, is that if there is something you too are looking for, please ask as you never know, we may have it and I might just photograph it too. (I like photographing objects, especially vintage ones - I just need to find someone else to pay me to do it!)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

love pick-up sticks my grandmother had a set at her house and it kept us entertained for hours.