Friday, June 27, 2008

old school


Why oh why do I leave things to the last minute. I signed up for uppercase's old school exhibition ages ago. Have a peek at Janine's website and you're sure to recognise more than a few of the names participating. With the submission date looming, for the last 2 weeks I have been wracking my brain for something to photograph, also gathering bits and pieces to collage only to remember that I am truly crap at collage. Last night I even got the grey lead pencils out and started drawing something. I used to love drawing and was quite good at it, but lets just say I was a little rusty. So I kind of cheated. I started going through my piles and files of photos and ta-da, a little cropping and an old school diptych was created.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

ust admit i didn't like school that much.
but i just love chalkboards.love the pic.