Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ready (ish) for market


Okay we are all set for tomorrow at Magnolia Square.... much making and sorting and cello bag stuffing with new card designs (photos yet to come) and a range of children's t-shirts in assorted designs and styles by me/us. I have put some on our website but at the moment they are in limited numbers until after this weekend. So the shop will be closed whilst we are at Magnolia Square - St Kilda Town Hall. The trading hours are Thurs 2 Dec 5pm-10pm, Fri 3 Dec 10am - 5pm, Sat 4 Dec 10am - 5pm and Sun 5 Dec 10am - 4pm. For more info please check their website. There is plenty of unrestricted parking in the surrounding streets as well as good ole public transport.

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Bugger...wanted the bluebird for me.

Hope it's crazy busy this weekend. x

Sass said...

CUTE!! They look fantastic. I wish I was a kid again so I could wear the panda.

62cherry said...

loving the tshirts (and will buy one) and loving your big revamp YAY!!