Friday, January 4, 2008

playing hookey



We've been playing hookey...away from the shop, away from the blog. I've been meaning to post and write a sign on our shop door, to say that we are open by appointment only for the month of January. We are trying to expand out back and it's a bit hard to remain open, plus we wanted a wee break as well and lots of play time with Arthur. As isn't what this period is for? The other pic is of my new sideboard. Nick picked up one of the side of the road a year or two ago that lives in our bedroom and I had wanted one for the tv etc, making do with the hardware bought steel shelves that are a pain to put together. And shazam my christmas present from Nick, new (old) sideboard. Yipee.

4 comments:

Jodie said...

I love the hookey game..it's timeless

Jo said...

I remember hookey. My grandparents had one out in their garage and we loved playing it. Really badly, I might add.

Unknown said...

I have never seen the game before, but it look like great fun

Fine Little Day said...

That hookey thing, look so good.