Sunday, October 7, 2007

spring cleaning



So I have finally scanned the article from last weekend's Age M Magazine. Apologies for the delay. Shop life and looking after a 2.8 year old, cleaning (very neglected), cooking, blah, blah all of you mothers out there know what I'm saying. I finally made it to the Vic Market on Friday, after 2 weeks of making do with what's in the cupboard and the occaisonal trip to get bits and pieces for that nights' meal. The only things that resembled vegies were a shrivelled red capsicum and greenery was care of mouldiness that was once leftovers hiding in the back of the fridge. (I hope my mother-in-law isn't reading this.)
Today was spent spring cleaning and re-arranging rooms. Much like a giant jigsaw puzzle and very satisfying once you can sit down and admire your work.

No comments: