Friday, September 14, 2007

there's some talented people out there


Stock is now arriving at the shop....it's very exciting to start placing all the cool stuff instore that I have only spied on the internet. So far all living beyond my expectations. The plushies are by local lady aunty cookie sitting in an old milk bottle container recently collected by Nick (my partner in crime). It's also very nice meeting all you talented ladies (gents step up) out there. Tomorrow or the next day I'll introduce a few more.

And these fantastic 'nongs' by hyena in petticoats
there are more in store but we don't want to give it all away.
Other exciting news is that we were interviewed by the age today.... a little scary and weird as we didn't really know what to say or expect. A comment about how Nick and I met and a mutual love of second-hand / side of the road type stuff became 'united by junk'. Or words to that affect. Shall be interesting how (dorky?) we sound.

1 comment:

Lark said...

I can't wait until the store is open! Such gorgeous things... I sent off a parcel to you today, hope you like it!