Sunday, September 23, 2007

Oh Dear


So much to do, so little time... Arthur has yet another lergy, it seems he doesn't even get a chance to fully recover from one before another launches it's attack. 4 to 5 week rotation it seems....So what does that have to do with my biscuit photo.? I am eating apallingly. I recall a recent post by aunty cookie about fairy bread consumption, well biscuits are outlawed in our house. If they're around I eat them, if they're not... well I can't. These rascals found their way into our home during the week. Bad. So I photographed them to make myself feel better. They're in the house now for artistic purposes!! I actually like the little differences of 100's and 1000's and patterns. Found a great cookie jar today for $5, couldn't believe it. I collect them, which is pretty funny now that I am writing, seeing as we don't usually have biscuits in our house.

7 comments:

Liana Kabel said...

These are my all time favourite bikkies!

Shannon said...

I cant buy biscuits anymore because I just inhale them. I can go through a whole packet of kingstons with one cup of tea. Ahhhhhh love it.

Lara said...

heee - i'm so out of the loop... there i was looking at your blog a few days ago (obviously not paying enough attention), and then today shannon just tells me that you're like - 100m from my house!! if that! i'm on the corner of baillie and curzon. Will definitely see you on Thurs for the opening :)

Take care,

Lara.

Miss Cinti - my poppet said...

can't resist a kingston...

Miss Cinti - my poppet said...

Oh, i would love an invite to the opening if you have any left, i will e-mail details tomorrow, cheers cinti.

Kirsty said...

This is the very reason we NEVER buy chocolate. I have NO self control...but in the name of art all bets are off.

Sweet Olive Press | Helen said...

I saw this photo on Liana's blog and I love it.

It makes me very, very homesick. And it's terribly pretty.