Monday, September 17, 2007

I love mail




Yesterdays trip to Camberwell Market was not in vain. Would anyone else out there agree, that it's not as good as it used to be. Maybe there's more people into the same aesthetic, maybe there's getting to be less good stuff around, maybe there's a change in stall holders and what they sell (I noticed cheap knock off perfume and new plastic crap). We've found that we're lucky to leave with 3 good things. One of the good things yesterday was this set of mix and match cards. How ace are they. I want to keep them, but I have other snazzy uses for them up my sleeve.
Today was a great mail day. I received some great fabric from reprodepot, these fantastic hand bound journals made from vintage bingo cards from Kelly which we will be selling instore and the best was an ebay usa parcel gone awol. A long story but they were accidently sent to our old address which is now a building site. Many phone calls and visits to the post office and many pleas to outer space...Yeah 7, I repeat 7 very cute and all different vintage planters arrived unbroken. (A minor miracle when it comes to receiving breakables in the mail.)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oooh I love all your new purchases and arrivals! And I agree the Camberwell Markets is not the same as say five years ago. Which always makes finding a treat even more special.