Thursday, February 28, 2008
We've been tagged
Kara has kindly (hmm not sure if kindly is the right word here) tagged us for this....
7 weird things you don't know about me
The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Post "The Rules" on your blog
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog
4. Tag seven people and link to them
5. Comment on their blogs to let them know they have been 'tagged'
Okay I'm not sure about the weird, but first up at number one is the above pic of us. Most of you don't know what we look like. (Nick will kill me for this one...so ssshhh!)
2. I have two tattoos...you know the kind where you go overseas in your 20's meet a guy and 10 days later decide to get matching tattoos in Glasgow, Scotland. Oh and the other was done in Mexico (also in my 20's), although not matching but a friend and I did do this together.
3. I failed year 11 maths with a resounding 24%.
4. I have broken my collarbone twice. Very painful, although I did get to stay up and watch Moby Dick on tv when I was 8. My sister and I were racing to the bathroom to brush our teeth and I ran into a wall.
5. I am clumsy. Yes it's true.
6. I like drinking Milo (with milk) and then eating cheese. It's the sweet and savoury thing, like cheese and sultanas.
7. I was quite sporting in my youth....Although I am playing netball again. That's more funny than weird. It would be weird to play softball again...purple knickerbockers and knee high socks, not a good look I think, when you've just turned 36.
Okay now to pick my seven tagees.... sorry and suffer: auntycookie, hyena in petticoats, lino forest, three buttons, one girl, the lark and kootoyoo