Saturday, February 16, 2008

attempting ebay


We are attempting our first foray into selling on ebay.... As you are probably aware Nick and I collect, hoard, get given, find on the side of the road too much stuff. We are trying to clear out the back half of our shop so we can make the 'shop' space bigger for more artwork and hopefully a coffee machine. So yesterday I bit the bullet and uploaded some items that we don't need and that don't really suit the shop. Such as the couch and marionette puppet. Well they probably do suit the shop but we don't have the space for the couch anymore. ew the photo isn't one of my best. Digital photography (and film) record colours that you can't see in real life. Our big red curtain is reflecting the light and it's turned things very red.
Also when we cleared out my Grandad's shed oh probably 2-3 years ago I kept a pile of boating and yachting magazines from the 60's-70's. Why he had them, I don't know as he never had a boat or went boating for that matter. As to why I kept them... I don't think even I know the answer to that one. It's time to purge and oh it feels good.

2 comments:

Miss Cinti - my poppet said...

be careful, ebay selling is even more addictive than buying!

allison said...

that sofa looks pretty nice -- if i lived in australia ...