Wednesday, February 20, 2008

more collections


Here's a sneak peek at yet another of our (well mine really) collections...ta da vintage squeakie toys. We've been asked by poppytalk to be interviewed/featured on their blog re: collections. So at the moment I am wandering around our house trying to group all these things together. The squeakies live all over the house, they came together for the photo (ie: our house is never that organised). About 5 minutes later Arthur had pulled them off the shelves and was making them squeak with his feet.

6 comments:

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Natalie,
I love this photo- as I too collect squeakies (ducks only). Can't wait to hear the interview on Poppytalk. I'll be there soon too. :)
Abbey

Anonymous said...

Look here

Arthur's Circus said...

don't click the link of Jon above as it seems to head to virus land.....hmmm not very nice.

Fine Little Day said...

Such a nice collection.

The Chatty Housewife said...

I have one of these that is a dog. I used to have two, but don't know what happened to the other one. It is missing it's squeaker though. It came from my grandmothers home and I have been trying to figure out more about it ever since. Thank you!

Kirsty said...

I had the big yellow teddy on the left of the bottom shelf when I was a kid.