Thursday, February 14, 2008

finding a home


We collect alot of stuff. We don't mean to, but it just kind of happens. Some is for the shop, others I can't part with. I get an idea in my head (like the hookey boards). It starts with one and then I think...hmmm maybe another and another and before you know it. Ta da, Arthur's latest addition to his room. I have a few other hookey boards and am waiting for one to arrive in the mail that will definitely be added to his wall. Does it matter that I've hung them too high for him to play all of them? Or does it just give him better odds of getting a hoop on any one of the boards....
Also I've received a You Make My Day Award by Angela (woo hoo - I've not been tagged before), so The Purpose of this Award is as follows:-
'Give the award to 10 people whose blog brings you happiness and inspiration and makes you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware, you may get this award several times'.
Now I've just got to decide who to give my awards to....

2 comments:

Marina said...

Hi Natalie. Those hookey boards bring back memories! There is still one floating around in my parents garage from when we were kids...

Fine Little Day said...

Great idea, looks really good!