Sunday, February 24, 2008

spam


Yes spam, not the delightful meaty/ham in a can, nor the new spam-a-lot monty python musical but annoying people who have no meaning in their lives kind of spam. Leaving comments to link here, there and places you really don't want to go. So I have now added comment moderation. Damn pesky people, can't do much in this world without being harrassed or hassled to buy, change, quizzed etc. or inflict damage of the computer virus, pop-up thing. Uuurgghh.
On a brighter note I've added a few new items to our bigcartel shop. Go on, you know you want to. (Speaking of being harrassed to buy!!)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love seeing your new stuff -- you can harass all you want! :) But yeah...the spammers drive me BONKERS. You know what else drives me bonkers? The content stealers. The blogs that aren't blogs. Do people actually make money from these things? And how much did they have to sell their soul for to do it? Yuck.

Kara said...

Hey there,

I just did a horrible naughty thing and connected you to a chain "7 things you didn't know about me"... its on my blog and you are tagged to do it as well.

:)

K