Sunday, October 26, 2008

my cookie jars


A few of my collection of cookie jars are featured in the latest frankie magazine. Woo hoo. You can enlarge the above photo and read my interview blurb. It's mighty embarassing re-reading the article, if you ask me. I'm quite sure in real life I never say the word cute, but maybe I do.... I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before but none of my cookie jars contain cookies. Because biscuits are banned in this house, as we (Nick and I) have no willpower and scoff the whole lot in less than a day.

6 comments:

Marina said...

I love all of them Natalie and also admire your extraordinary collecting skills. They're gorgeous (I'll admit I'm guilty of using the word "cute" a bit too much... that and eating too many cookies).

Michelle said...

cute divine gorgeous...
great collecting...

Bec @ honi design said...

ooo i was wondering if they might have been yours!! I LOVE this mag (they featured my mini viewers a while ago http://honidesign.blogspot.com/2007/10/im-in-frankie.html)
And I agree - it makes you feel a bit weird when you re-read the article!!
I ADORE your collection!

Miss Cinti - my poppet said...

Saw that the other day, was telling every one around me 'i know her' They jast looked at me strangely and rolled their eyes...at me, not you!

Rikke said...

Wow thats such great cookie jars...love them all!!
Rikke:)

Kassi Isaac said...

Yes I saw this in Frankie!
beautiful collection- I love your style- very similar to alot of things I have here at home! I love it! thanks for sharing~! xxx Kas