Friday, September 26, 2008

a lovely day


It's a bright and sunny day outside here in Melbourne and I wish I was out and about instead of being in the shop. Yesterday we had a new visitor to the shop who also happened to make lovely cushions from vintage fabric. One thing led to another and here are two of her cushions in our shop now for sale. They're big and colourful and I want to keep them for me. Fashioned from a fantastic Australiana tablecloth, which means they're one of a kind... well four of a kind I guess. On the wall above is an old board game called Robinson Crusoe. I find these old games fascinating and my how games have changed.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

i love the photos of your new shop they look fantastic...
and the cushions were a great score well done...

Anonymous said...

those cushions are super lovely!