Friday, July 11, 2008

new bag vs boxing gloves


So what do boxing gloves have in common with my new bag from kara smith ? Nothing at all I tell you, except I will bop you on the nose if you try and pinch my bag. I spied it on Kara's blog last week, ummed, aaahed for all of 2 minutes and then hit that buy button. How ace is that fabric? I love Kara's bags, they're handmade with love and vintage fabrics up in the Blue Mountains. We stock a few of her bags in our shop, but you can peek at her website and see all the loveliness yourself in the comfort of your own home (being chilly and winter and all in Australia.) Now I just need to find the time, a long lost social life and a snazzy outfit to show off my bag.

4 comments:

fifi said...

great shop! can't wait to visit it :)

Kara said...

Thanks Nat! Bag looks great there. I got Marie Claire today - your place looks so swish!!!!

Michelle said...

just bought "marie clare" the pictures look so much better in real life.the framed board games are a fantastic idea,they can work in any room.plus as well as seeing your great home i also recieved a prevage anti-ageing cream attached to the mag as a bonus gift,surpose i'll need that now i'm 40.
thanks for the comment on our blog.

Anonymous said...

i can see why you pressed the buy button so quickly - those squirrels are irresistable