Tuesday, August 21, 2007

getting started


At the suggestion of some very kind people that we have met in the past week or so, we are joining the land of blog. So it may take us a while to sit back, take a load off and figure this all out.
We are opening Arthur's Circus a new shop/gallery space this September 26th. Named after our 2.5 year old son Arthur and the 'frenetic disorganised (and often comic) disturbance suggestive of a circus or carnival' (thanks websters) life we lead. It is our aim (and hope) to provide a space for those like-minded people out there, who are creating an amazing array of ace art and craftiness. And also show how great design of the past has it's place in our childrens' world of today, instead of recalled plastic nastiness.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Let me be the first to welcome you to blogland! You will be getting around this space in no time at all.

meetmeatmikes said...

Welcome Little Arthur! Nice to see you again! xx pip

Shannon said...

Hi there & welcome to blogland! Thanks for giving my sister your card at Mag.Square - You are literally 500m from my home- love it!! Id love to show you my stuff sometime, whenever it suits you....

Liana Kabel said...

Welcome & I'm looking forward to being a part of your new venture too!

Betty Jo said...

Your shop sounds delicious,I must have a visit....and welcome to the bloggy world. It's cool, in a neighbourly kind of way.

Lark said...

Hee hee, I love the map, I have on just like it in my son's room! Welcome, and I'll look forwrd to following your crafty adventures!

Allison x