Thursday, November 5, 2009

we're back again


the shop is now open again and I have spent the day re-arranging (more about that soon) and getting back to shop life, including photographing some new (old) things to put online. Which may or may not happen today. Tomorrow is a day in the shop dedicated to breathing some new life into the online shop and perhaps a foray into ebay... we have some things that really don't suit the shop but like most people don't want to just give away. But I do have 3 bags of old clothes and stuff to donate to the op shop. It seems a spring cleaning be on me.

1 comment:

renee anne said...

yipeeee!!!!

I hope everyone is well now and you are all good and back on track.

I was wondering, do you have any lamps for sale online?

I am desperate but didn't get to visit your store when I was in Melbourne because I think you may have been closed then :(

Renee xx