Wednesday, November 21, 2007

new in store



First up are very ace gift tags by Anke Weckmann. (I have to get organised and add the appropriate links later). All hand screenprinted. We also have a range of her screenprinted post cards that I am going to frame and sell in-store. I'll post about them hopefully in the next week or so.
Next is a super cute pin cushion by kup kup, all the way from Spain. Found on etsy, I couldn't resist. I've never actually used a pin cushion before...but oh how much easier is it? So once it arrived I decided that I needed to sell some in our shop. So any day now we should have a few different designs to poke pins in.
It's a rainy ole day in Melbourne which is good. I was going to pick some rhubarb the other day to make an apple and rhubarb crumble but the sun and heat had made it whither a bit, so after a good drenching all should be edible again in the next day or so.

1 comment:

Kara said...

That pin cushion is to DIE for!

Kara